CBIE2020 will be a space for creative leaders and collaborators to expose the issues that institutions are facing, explore the possibilities when it comes to design, delivery and impact, and forge the way for the innovative pathways of the future.
What role should our sector be playing within a complex global environment? How can we work together to shape the future of international education in Canada?
We warmly invite proposal submissions that will contribute to this important conference dialogue about how we leverage international education in Canada to move towards a better future for all.
Specifically, we welcome submissions in key areas of consideration:
- Innovation and the Future of IE
- Inclusive Internationalization
- Sustainability and IE
- Internationalization at Home
- Mental Health and Risk Management
- International Education Leadership
- Learning Abroad
- Student Advising and Services
- Marketing and Recruitment
We invite you to be a part of our CBIE2020 program!
- Taking place between Monday, November 16 and Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- 1-hour session, including time for Q&A
- Individuals may participate as a presenter in a maximum of two (2) sessions
See the guidelines for submission details.
Submission Deadline: Friday, March 6, 2020